There is so much more to Las Vegas than most people realize.
Not only Las Vegas one of the top 3 Travel Destinations in the world, an amazing place to dine and play, Las Vegas is a great place to Live!
Beyond the glittering lights, sparkling fountains and award wining dining and entertainment, Las Vegas is thriving place to work and play.
Today Las Vegas is attracting more and more families, investors, first time home buyers, and a thriving retirement community.
Did you know:
- Las Vegas is home to award winning Master Planned Communities. with fantastic neighborhood parks boasting extensive walking trails.
- The Clark County School District in Las Vegas is the fifth largest school district in the Nation. With over 300,000 students, 35,000 employees, 336 schools and an annual budget of $5.2 billion.
- Las Vegas is home to more than 15 state of the art hospitals and urgent medical treatment facilities.
- Las Vegas great for a Outdoor enthusiasts and is within a few hours drive to some of the most uniquely beautiful national parks in the United States.
- Las Vegas is The “Home of the Fighter Pilot,” Nellis Air Force Base. Nellis is home to the U.S. Air Force Warfare Center, the largest and most demanding advanced air combat training mission in the world.
- Las Vegas is the 31st-most populous city in the United States, with a population at the 2010 census of 583,756. The 2010 population of the Las Vegas metropolitan area was 1,951,269
If you or someone you know is considering making the move to Las Vegas, Henderson, or North Las Vegas, please contact The Radcliffe Group.
We would be happy to share our FREE Relocation Guide, provide valuable insider tips about the Real Estate Market, and help you find the home you are looking for .
Please contact us today.
Dave Radcliffe, CFAC, CDPE